Mercedes L319 - L319-forum.de  

Mercedes L319

Alles was ihr loswerden wollt zum Thema 319
Antworten
Castellvi

Mercedes L319

Beitragvon Castellvi » 14.10.2023, 22:07

Beautiful Mercedes 319 old-timer bus from 1964. With sliding doors on the side, a unique model. The license plate is PM-60-11 Blue plates. And was imported from Germany to holland a few months ago. Truly a special bus to see. Once belonged to the company called UHU who used it as a delivery van. Thanks to its self-supporting chassis, it is a light bus with a lot of loading capacity and a towable weight of 1000 kg on registration.

I myself had the idea to restore this bus and make it like in photo 1. Unfortunately due to other priorities I have to distance myself from that now. The sheet metal of this bus is very easy to oversee and is still good in places that are difficult to make, such as under the window frames and curves. The floor is currently out to put the whole thing in the body suit properly and to repair it where necessary.

Technically the car is in very good condition. An 616 revision engine was installed by the previous owner and all receipts are present. Has now only driven 80,000 km. They also neatly preserved the shift lever on the steering wheel. Brakes have been completely overhauled by the previous owner and all lines have been renewed. I have installed a new alternator, replaced thermostat and fuel filter. Have the radiator checked and the fluid replaced. Have now driven it for about 200 km and the bus drives great.

It has a Dutch registration and is free of MOT and road tax. This bus is also allowed to enter all environmental zones because of its historical age. In short, a well-organized project for a very unique bus!
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.

Antworten

Zurück zu „Zu verkaufen“