L319 based in Dublin, Ireland with a Classic Irishman - L319-forum.de  

L319 based in Dublin, Ireland with a Classic Irishman

Hier könnt ihr eure 319 und/oder Euch selber vorstellen
Forumsregeln
Jeder der sich neu anmeldet im Forum, sollte sich hier kurz vorstellen um ein wenig aus der Anonymität des Internets hervorzutreten und ein wenig gute Manieren zu beweisen. Auch diejenigen die denken es kennt sie jeder, werden gebeten sich die Mühe zu machen und ein wenig über sich zu schreiben, da ja auch die Neuankömmlinge sicher gerne wissen würden mit wem sie es hier zu tun haben.
Antworten
ClassicIrishMale

L319 based in Dublin, Ireland with a Classic Irishman

Beitragvon ClassicIrishMale » 18.05.2020, 20:40

Hello fellow 319ers!

Warm greeting from the lush green land of black and cream beer, golden whiskey and more winding roads than France!

I drove "Marty" to the welders to get "cosmetic work" done last year. The welder is only getting around to this now that Covid19 lockdown is lifting a bit in Ireland.

I live in Dublin with my human family and 6 other classics including a Lancia Fulvia, 2 x 450SLC's, 1 x XJ6 and a W210 300 Turbodiesel.

Marty started life as a German Police van / Paddywagon in Munich before the previous German owner Mortiz Mueller converted him to a campervan. Moritz lives in Skibbereen, County Cork where I bought Marty 5 years ago. They are the photos when he was Blue/White.

I would really like to purchase 2 x rear doors and refit them. I will post photos when the welding work progresses.

I do have spares.

2 x complete instrument panels
6 x wheels
8 x Brake shoes
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.

zehbeh

Re: L319 based in Dublin, Ireland with a Classic Irishman

Beitragvon zehbeh » 20.05.2020, 16:38

Welcome to the 319 Forum, nameless Marty owner.
Great to see an irish 319.
Buying the rear doors could be difficult, I have never seen some on the market in the last yearss.
Maybe ask Reinhard Kainzmaier (see ad on the left) if he has a source for the doors.
Good luck for the welding progess. Send more pictures, we are always interested in seeing 319s beeing restored or in interesting environment.
Christian

panzerjim
Re: L319 based in Dublin, Ireland with a Classic Irishman

Beitragvon panzerjim » 10.10.2020, 08:12

wzlcome irish guy !

you're not so far away from me, i'm in Bretagne in France :mrgreen:

many work on the body but nothing is impossible ;)

good luck with your new project !
we can't make new with old .... but we try 8)

Antworten

Zurück zu „Eure Fahrzeuge und die Besitzer“