hello everyone ! L319 owner from Poland - L319-forum.de  

hello everyone ! L319 owner from Poland

Hier könnt ihr eure 319 und/oder Euch selber vorstellen
Forumsregeln
Jeder der sich neu anmeldet im Forum, sollte sich hier kurz vorstellen um ein wenig aus der Anonymität des Internets hervorzutreten und ein wenig gute Manieren zu beweisen. Auch diejenigen die denken es kennt sie jeder, werden gebeten sich die Mühe zu machen und ein wenig über sich zu schreiben, da ja auch die Neuankömmlinge sicher gerne wissen würden mit wem sie es hier zu tun haben.
Antworten
BergerPolska

hello everyone ! L319 owner from Poland

Beitragvon BergerPolska » 12.11.2018, 09:23

Hello My name is Andrzej, i'm from Milicz small town in Poland
I bought L319 from Switzerland it was by my first car :D
I hope if evreryone on this forum have a knowledge and storage with parts to restauration this bus :)
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.

Robjota

Re: hello everyone ! L319 owner from Poland

Beitragvon Robjota » 12.11.2018, 16:28

Hello Andrzej and welcome to this forum.

I seem to recall seeing the van on a trailer for sale a year ago or so.. Feels good, certainly if you've been searching for a long time.

You probably know how these vehicles can rot, it is intensive rectification work but very satisfying to put right.

Most of the exterior panelwork is 1.00mm although the structural stuff Ive come across approx 1.2, 1.5 and 2.00.

The front Scuttle panel and 4 layers behind (all the way to the interior dashboard) rot out, as do the entry steps, upper A pillars and complete B pillars, Seem to be a result of 2 unprotected layers of sheet metal against each other.

The rear side panels do the same and you'll probably find the blisters and holes are in line with the supporting ribs on the inside.

On the upside, the panel work is less complicated than most vehicles of the following decades.

What are your plans, a running restoration or more ?

regards
Rob

Antworten

Zurück zu „Eure Fahrzeuge und die Besitzer“