Getriebe oder was? - Seite 2 - L319-forum.de  

Getriebe oder was?

Alles rund um Motor, Getriebe, Fahrwerk, Bremsen u.s.w
Antworten
Nitja
Re: Getriebe oder was?

Beitragvon Nitja » 13.04.2023, 15:39

Elo hat geschrieben:Hast du das normale Handbuch?
Hier die betreffenden Seiten:
Betriebsanleitung_Mercedes319_A0032.jpg
Betriebsanleitung_Mercedes319_A0033.jpg

Gruß
Michael

Hallo zusammen, immer wieder hab ich gehört dass es so schwierig sein soll selbst das Getriebeöl zu wechseln und dass man eine Pumpe braucht. Davon steht ja I'm Handbuch nichts. Könnt ihr mir da einen Rat geben, wie wir am besten Vorgehen und was wir dafür bereitlegen am besten. Herzlichen Dank euch.... Nitja

Robjota

Re: Getriebe oder was?

Beitragvon Robjota » 14.04.2023, 11:26

Hi

There are 2 plugs, both same size 14mm hexagon key to remove.
Drain plug , be prepared to catch 1.5 litres of oil.
Fill & Level plug combined, on the right hand side. You fill through this 14mm hole until the level reaches and runs out. When it stops leaking out, the level is set (and this assumes you are on reasonably level ground).

Yes a garage might use a pump to fill the oil if they do enough of the same type oil but you do not need a pump .
You need a transmission oil bottle which used to be supplied with a clear 13mm pipe that can be attached for this exact purpose.
If these are not available these days, look for the oil bottle with extending cap . I keep my old bottles with this extension pipe.

The later L319s accept only ATF oil (automatic transmission oil) 1.5 litres for the manual transmission. I cant speak for the earlier pre 1963 models, whether they use ATF or conventional gearbox oil, typically SAE80. YOu should clarify this. Always Mineral oils, never synthetic.

I use ATF dexron 2

regards Rob

Photo from L406d/o319d user manual 1965 edition
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.

Antworten

Zurück zu „Mercedes L319 Technik“